*If you have a service emergency, please call toll free at (877) 534-5837 to schedule an appointment.
**Online scheduling is currently only available for our Houston metro. We hope to offer this convenience to our other metros soon. For all other metros, please request service here through our form.
Filters are not included in the service fee and will be an additional charge at time of service.
This replacement service is for anyone who has a Dupure Reverse Osmosis (RO) system installed in their home (ex: under the kitchen sink, etc.).
Dupure 3-stage Reverse Osmosis systems:
- PB (Pure Blue) RO systems
- Ultra Pure RO systems
- Platinum Pure RO systems.
A filter replacement installation service includes:
- Testing your water from Reverse Osmosis System (RO) to record total dissolved solids (TDS)
- Removing old filters and flush and install new filters
- Flush and pressurize the water tank
- Check for leaks
- Testing the system and TDS (total dissolved solids) to ensure the drinking water is purified.
- Once the Reverse Osmosis system is turned back on, it will be tested to ensure it is working properly. This includes adding pressure, checking the flow rate, and testing the water to ensure the unit is producing clean, healthy water.
Benefits of this service:
- Improved water quality
- Reverse Osmosis filters are essential in reducing impurities and contaminants in the water. As Reverse Osmosis filters accumulate sediment, minerals, and other particles, the system's performance can decline. Replacing the filters helps maintain optimal water flow and pressure, ensuring efficient operation and maximum filtration capacity.
- Extended Lifespan of Reverse Osmosis Membrane
- The pre-filters in a Reverse Osmosis system play a crucial role in protecting the membrane, which is the heart of the system. By regularly replacing the filters, you prevent excessive sediment buildup, which can damage or reduce the lifespan of the Reverse Osmosis membrane. This helps prolong the overall lifespan of the entire Reverse Osmosis system.
- Health and Safety
- Reverse Osmosis systems are designed to remove various contaminants, including bacteria, viruses, heavy metals, pesticides, and more. By replacing the filters as recommended by the manufacturer, you ensure that your water remains safe and healthy for consumption, protecting yourself and your family from potential health risks.
Questions about this service?
Our customer Service department is available to answer any questions you may have at 281-890-7900, option 2.